Pages

.

Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies


Buckwheat chocolate chip cookies - gluten-free
Warm from the oven buckwheat chocolate chip cookies.

{Updated for 2013...} I know what you're thinking. Not another cookie recipe. Please. I've had it with melty chocolate chips and crunchy, chewy sweetness. Where are the rutabaga recipes, dagnabbit? And what about beets? Or parsnips? I've got a hankering for kale the size of Wyoming. I yearn for jicama. Cook me up some kohlrabi, already.

Sorry, Darling.

Not today.

You'll have to be patient.

There are cookies to bake.

And these are gluten-free.

And dairy-free.

And vegan.

But I'll be honest.

Baking egg-free, butter-free, gluten-free cookies (that actually taste tempting) can be tough. So if you- or an angel you love- are allergic to several of the top allergens, or living GF/CF for ASD reasons, just know I'm in the weird and rocky boat with you.

Which is why I keep experimenting and tweaking recipes.

And if the butter eating glutenous In Crowd doesn't get it, I say, You know what, Cheese Breath? Just go eat your Twinkies, will ya?


Read more + get the recipe >>

No comments:

Post a Comment