Pages

.

Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie


I've been in a mango mood lately eating them as is, using them to top pancakes and adding them to fruit tarts. This smoothie is an extension of my mango love...and need I say how delicious it is! I use one whole fresh mango, a frozen banana and a spear or so of pineapple with a little water. If you're like me you always have frozen bananas on hand for smoothies or raw ice creams like this Almond Chunky Monkey Ice Cream or this Chocolate Banana Ice Cream. I also buy one pineapple a week, slice it into spears taking one or two for to-go lunches as a snack, or just eating at my leisure at home. Fruit, nature's candy! So most of this is on hand for me, all that is needed is a mango or two, depending on how many servings you're planning. Hopefully this will inspire you to get in some good habits if you're not already doing it. Your reward will be the many wonderful and tasty options you have to using these ingredients. Clean and healthy foods to keep you feeling good and high on life!


Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie


Ingredients
  • 1 mango, cut into chunks
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 cup pineapple chunks
  • 1/2 cup water or almond milk
  • chia seeds, for garnish

Peel and diced your mango. Combine mango, banana, pineapple and water/milk into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into serving cup and top with chia seeds. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment