Pages

.

Curry & Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower

Curry & Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower

 I never used to care much for cauliflower a few years ago...but times have changed. Cauliflower is awesome! I especially love it roasted. I had a head of cauliflower in my fridge that I was going to do buffalo wing style but didn't feel like going through the whole ordeal so I decided to simply coat it with curry and sriracha and roast it up. It was fantastic on all accounts...taste, texture and color. I thought maybe it was going to be too spicy but it was perfect. I sat and ate the whole thing to myself enjoying this as a mono meal. You can of course use this as a side dish along with some rice or quinoa too. I absolutely love this dish and make it often! Simply delicious...

Curry & Sriracha Roasted CauliflowerCurry & Sriracha Roasted CauliflowerCurry & Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower

Curry & Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower

Ingredients
  • one head cauliflower
  • 1-2 tablespoons sesame, coconut or olive oil
  • 1 heaping tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
  • 1 heaping tablespoon curry powder
  • generous dash of garlic powder

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in large bowl. Combine oil, siracha, curry and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour over cauliflower and coat well, mixing for a minute or so. Place coated cauliflower in a single layer on a roasting pan lined with parchment paper or lightly greased with oil if needed. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. 

Serve alone, or over basmati, jasmine or brown rice, even quinoa would be excellent.

Feel free to add more curry, sriracha and garlic powder to your taste...

Enjoy !

Curry & Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower

Sriracha makes everything better...well, almost! Get your sriracha on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment