Pages

.

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing

The honey dijon dressing was one of my favorite homemade dressings before I became vegan. Well, this and my Balsamic Dressing, both have their qualities and place. I used to make it fresh everyday for my to go salad. I love this version using pure maple syrup in place of honey just as much, if not more. It's a single serving recipe that you can count on...quick, easy and delicious. My favorite is stoneground mustard, great full body flavor. This dressing will compliment many various salads or use as a marinade for grilling or roasting.

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon dijon mustard or stoneground
  • 1 tablespoon pure maple or agave syrup
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon water


Combine all ingredients in small bowl...


Whisk or stir until combined...


Serve as you like. Feel free to add cracked pepper & sea salt. Makes one serving.

Let me say that my salad was three, maybe four, times this size when I finally got to eat it...it included romaine lettuce, mushrooms, orange bell pepper, scallions, broccoli florets, grape tomatoes, raw sunflower seeds, raisins and cilantro. Simple and delicious. :)

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment