Pages

.

'Confetti' Salad


I knew today was going to be a day of eating fresh as possible, and so was born my version of the Confetti Salad Slaw. It's full of all kinds of fresh goodness and served with my favorite home Flax & Evo Balsamic Vinaigrette. Doesn't get much better than that! After a few days of cooking it's so nice to get back to my favorite way of eating...fresh!




So what goes into this Confetti Salad Slaw....


Ingredients
  • red & green shredded cabbage
  • radishes
  • red & yellow bell peppers
  • carrots
  • zucchini
  • cucumber
  • broccoli
  • scallions
  • cilantro
  • avocado
  • himalayan salt & pepper
  • Flax & Evo Balsamic Vinaigretteor dressing of choice


You as little or as much as you like of each of ingredient. As you can see I like a pretty big salad ! To make raw, use a plain oil/balsamic dressing, or sprinkle with apple cider vinegar and a squeeze of lemon.


Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment